I will be away/travelling and I want to use Medly while I’m gone. What should I do?
We encourage you to take your Medly kit with you while travelling so you can be remotely monitored while away. However, while you are away, we request that you turn off your data and use Wi-Fi where possible. If you need help connecting your phone to Wi-Fi please follow the “How do I connect my phone to my home Wi-Fi network?” steps. Before you travel, please contact the Medly Coordinator by phone or email and leave a message that answers the following questions:
- How long will you be away?
- Will you be taking your readings during this time?
- Will you have phone service or a Wi-Fi signal while travelling?
- Will there be a time difference?
- Do you want to pause the Medly reminder phone calls while you are away?
- Do you want the Medly Coordinator to call you back?
The number for the Medly Coordinator is provided in your Medly manual, or you can email us through the Contact Us page. While you are away, take your measurements as you normally would at home.