How do I connect my phone to my home Wi-Fi network?
If possible, please connect to your WiFi network when using Medly at home. Each phone is slightly different, however generic instructions are provided below:
- On your phone, navigate to “Settings”
- Select “WiFi”
- Make sure “WiFi” is turned on (this could be done by pressing a grey sliding button, or clicking “on” depending on the phone)
- Select your home WiFi from the list
- Enter your password for your home WiFi
- Select connect
- Once you have connected, it should say “Connected” under your home WiFi
Remember, each phone is slightly different so the above instructions may not necessarily work for your specific phone. Please check your phone’s manual for specific instructions for connecting to WiFi on your phone.