I want to automatically enter my readings; which devices can I use?
If you want to enter your readings automatically, we recommend using the following devices which have been specifically tested and approved for use with Medly.
Currently you can automatically enter your readings only on the following Android phones:
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime on OS 5.x
- Samsung Galaxy J3(6) on OS 7.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy J3(2018) on OS 8.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy J3Prime on OS 8.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on OS 8.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ on OS 9.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ on OS 9.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy A5 on OS 8.x or below
- Samsung Galaxy A10e on OS 9.x or below
- LG G4 on OS 6.x
- LG G5 on OS 8.x or below
- LG G6 on OS 8.x or below
- Google Pixel/Pixel XL on OS 10.x or below
- Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL on OS 10.x or below
- Google Pixel 3a on OS 10.x or below
We currently do not offer automatic entry for iPhones, but hang tight – this is coming soon!
A&D Medical Premium Wireless Weight Scale
A premium wireless weight scale with capacity up to 450 pounds – automatically records and tracks measurements via mobile app to enable trending and sharing.
Model Number: UC-352BLE
Price: $99.95 CAD
A&D Medical Premium Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
A wireless blood pressure monitor that automatically records and tracks measurements via mobile app to enable trending and sharing.
Model Number: UA-651BLE
Price: $79.95 CAD
You can purchase both the weight scale and blood pressure monitor online via the following links:
Bluetooth Connected Weight Scale
- Autocontrol Medical: https://autocontrol.com/product/premium-wireless-weight-scale/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Medical-Bluetooth-Wireless-Bathroom-UC-352CNBLE/dp/B06XHSJ893/
Bluetooth Connected Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Autocontrol Medical: https://autocontrol.com/product/premium-wireless-blood-pressure-monitor/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/LifeSource-Pressure-Bluetooth-Wireless-UA-651CNBLE/dp/B0761ZZK6L
You may also visit the Toronto General Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy to purchase both the weight scale and blood pressure monitor in-store.
Norman Urquhart, 1st Floor, Toronto General Hospital
M-F: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
SAT: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Click here for more information on the outpatient pharmacy
*We suggest calling ahead to check to see if the devices are in stock.